Conservation mission statement
Harper Conservation Society is a relaxed, friendly society who regularly meet up to do a range of activities. From fortnightly socials to monthly mammal trapping, there will be plenty of regular activities for you to get involved in. There will be many camps at the local Field Studies Council site, as well as some qualifications to help you alongside your degree.
Despite the society name, we are open to all course areas across Harper. You do not have to be a countryside, geography or wildlife student to be a member of the society, so long as you have a fascination for conservation, this is the society for you. We are going to be running all throughout the year, so even if you miss us at freshers fair, you can still join regardless of how far into the year we are!
The club shall have the following objectives:
* - To promote and support members of the Conservation Society, and to enjoy all Society activities in a safe and inclusive manner.
* - To compete to our best ability in all competitions entered
* - To provide internal opportunities for competition, training and development of members
* - To engage with and include all members in Conservation Society activities.
* - To ensure a variety of activities for members
* - To adhere to the terms of the C&S Operational Agreement
* - To promote conservation and environmental sustainability
* - To make an active effort to attend as many meetings and activities as possible
Chair - Jack Everist
Vice - Alex Gregory
Treasurer - Liam Claris
Secretary - Lucy Morris
Social - Zoe Downes
Tool Care - Michael Melluish
1 year - £6
Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/164429730315641/
Chair - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wildlife Conservation and Environmental Management